The 9th Annual National Native American Fatherhood Conference.
The #1 Native American Fatherhood Conference in the Country!
November 7-9, 2012 in Mesa, AZ.
Our National Conference is filled with distinguished and inspiring speakers who are outstanding professionals in their field that YOU want to hear and meet.
This is a partial list of workshops offered:
- Native American Involvement in Child Welfare
- Re-entry in Native American Communities
- Suicide Prevention/Awareness
- Domestic Violence and Law Enforcement Response
- Working with Fathers to Enhance Parenting Skills
- Strengthening Family Relationships
Meet the presenters and share ideas with other like-minded people. Our conference will offer a unique educational experience for professional and personal growth.
We want YOU to be a part of this celebration with Native American fathers, mothers and people who support them.