The Institute for Human Development is looking for a qualified early intervention professional to work with the AzEIP Staff Development and Training Project to provide consultation and training to the Arizona Early Intervention Program ( AzEIP) programs in Central and Northern Arizona. The successful candidate will possess a thorough understanding of the requirements of PART C under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, the AzEIP system of services, and training and technical assistance experience.
* This position is full time 40 hours per week .
* Must be able to frequent travel for both day trips and overnight trips statewide.
* Position is subject to the availability of funding.
* Incumbent is not eligible for lay off or recall status.
* May be necessary to work from home.
For the complete job description, more information and to apply, please visit the website:
If you have any difficulty accessing the application, you can contact email@example.com
All applications are due by February 21, 2013 at midnight.