Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders:
Balanced Brain for Better Behavior
Presented by Teresa Kellerman, Fetal Alcohol Resource Center Coordinator
Workshop for Support Coordinators, Teachers, Counselors, Therapists, Parents, Early Interventionists, and Providers
Tuesday, May 21, 2012
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (one hour break for lunch)
Division of Developmental Disabilities
Community Resource Center
4710 E. 29th Street, Bldg #10, Tucson
Call Denise to RSVP: (520) 638-2680
* Understand how prenatal exposure affects the developing brain
* Learn how neurotransmitter dysregulation impacts behavior
* Distinguish between typical behavior issues and FASD issues
* Learn natural healthy ways to help balance neurotransmitters
* Establish a simple behavior plan to enhance healthy behaviors
Certificates of attendance will be provided.
Childcare will not be available.
There is no fee for this training, but registration is required.