Webinar: Working Together to Promote Oral Health Care for Pregnant Women
June 3, 2013, 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern Time
(12:00 PM Central, 11:00 AM Mountain, 10:00 AM Pacific)
The American Academy of Pediatrics is hosting a free webinar to discuss the importance of collaboration among health professionals to ensure that the oral health needs of pregnant women are met. This webinar will:
- Highlight Oral Health Care During Pregnancy: A National Consensus Statement
- Share what health professionals can do in their practices and ways to work with other health professionals to promote the importance and safety of oral health care for pregnant women
- Discuss key concepts around prevention, disease management, treatment, anticipatory guidance, and connecting with community resources
- Focus on common concerns of health professionals (liability) and pregnant women
Faculty: Jayanth Kumar, DDS; Renee Samelson, MD, MPH, FACOG; Russel Maier, MD, FAAFP; and Melissa Moore-Sanchez, CIC
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The AAP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)T. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 1.50 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditT from organizations accredited by ACCME. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 1.50 hours of Category 1 credit for completing this program.
- This program is accredited for 1.50 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 0 contain pharmacology (Rx) content per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) Continuing Education Guidelines.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.