For parents of children ages 5 to 12 on August 6, 13, & 19, 2013
This three-session workshop will show you effective ways to:
- Use positive discipline techniques that work
- Improve communication with your children
- Teach responsibility and other important values
- Handle problems as they come up
- Diffuse power struggles with your children
- Stimulate independence as your child grows older
- Encourage your children to be their very best!
For upcoming dates and registration information: Call Nettie at (520)624-5600 X 309 or email: email@example.com
These free workshops will be held at Casa de los Niños, 1101 N. 4th Ave. for three consecutive weeks from 5-7 pm. You must attend all three sessions to receive a certificate.