Your help is needed to share that clinics of the Arizona WIC Program are open and serving low income women, infants and children. Some news reports have indicated WIC clinics are closed due to the federal budget shut down.
- The Federal Government has shut down, but the Arizona WIC Program is able to continue to serve WIC participants until further notice. Please contact your local WIC clinic, visit www.AZWIC.gov or call 1-800-2525-WIC, if you have questions.
- All Arizona WIC Program clinics are open and serving clients.
- Arizona WIC Program participants can use the WIC checks they have already received as they normally would at any WIC authorized store.
- WIC participants will continue to receive breastfeeding support, nutrition education, and other services at their local WIC clinic.
- For up-to-date information, visit www.AZWIC.gov or call 1-800-2525-WIC.
This information is only for the Arizona WIC Program which serves primarily WIC clients through county health departments and community health centers. Services provided by the Navajo Nation and InterTribal Council of Arizona, Inc., WIC programs may be impacted differently.