Since 1978, Jeannette Rankin Fund (JRF) has helped more than 750 low-income women attend college. In fall 2014, JRF will award scholarships to more women across the U.S. We would like to invite the women you serve who meet the requirements below to apply for our scholarship program.
A Jeannette Rankin Fund scholarship applicant:
- Must be a woman,
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Age 35 or older, as of March 1, 2014
- Low-income (financial guidelines are available on our website),
- Enrolled in or accepted to a regionally or ACICS accredited school,
- Pursuing a vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.
Eligible students can apply online at www.rankinfoundation.org/students/applications. The deadline is March 1, 2014.