This webinar will provide information about:
- Why the topic of pregnancy spacing and planning is germane to the home visiting community.
- New federal guidelines recently released that address the quality of clinical family planning services.
- Key developments in modern contraception- including newer, more effective methods- and related issues of access to contraception and training for home visitors in this content area.
- Examples of home visiting grantees incorporating birth spacing and pregnancy planning/ prevention in their programs
- Resources for home visitors and others working in the home visiting setting to help them address pregnancy planning and birth spacing.
When: Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Time: 12:00pm- 1:30pm
For more information or to register please click here.