Pima County Health Department is currently looking for a health educator/ outreach coordinator to help promote and support the Pima County Referral System.
Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in health education, adult education, psychology, marketing or a related field. (Additional relevant experience may substitute for a portion of the aforementioned education.)
- One or more years of experience working with community partners.
- One or more years of experience planning and implementing outreach activities and coordinating services.
- Experience working independently.
- Experience in public speaking.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, speak, read and write.
How to Apply: Submit an application to Human Resources by July 11, 5:00pm
For more information please click here.
Have fun learning about and working with family support programs!