Arizona Public Health Association, Arizona Bridge to Independent Living, and PAFCO are presenting a motivating information session: Upcoming Election 101.
This free event is July 22nd, 2-4 p.m. at the Disability Empowerment Center, 5025 E. Washington St, Phoenix, AZ.
Please join us to learn the answers to the questions that weigh heavy on your mind like:
- Does my vote really count?
- How do I find out how candidates feel about issues important to me?
- Why should I vote?
- What can I do to help others register to vote?
- Why does the election matter?
- Who is running for office?
RSVP to the event here. Please share with your email lists and on social media!