United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona is hiring for a Campaign Executive!
Job Summary: Develop and cultivate relationships with public and private organizations and individuals to raise resources to fulfill United Way’s vision, mission, services and programs.
Time Frame: August 25 – December 12, 2014
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent written/verbal communication and public speaking skills.
- Customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution, decision-making, leadership, team building, time management and motivational skills.
- Skills using Windows-based software, including Internet browsers, e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful situations, negotiate and resolve conflicts, maintain confidentiality and to respect and observe organizational protocol.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Commitment to reaching benchmarks.
For more information on this job please visit: www.unitedwaytucson.org
To apply please send resume and cover letter by August 15, 2014 to: email@example.com