Mark your calendars for September 9 &10 and get registered for Arizona’s Home Visitor Conference! With nationally recognized keynotes and over 80 workshops, you are bound to find just what you are looking for at this year’s conference, being held at the Glendale Renaissance. Expect to find:
- Workshops that cover a variety of issues including reproductive health and interconception counseling, understanding gender issues, case studies in breastfeeding, understanding children’s temperament and many more.
- Special selections for supervisors and administrators.
- Resource Fair that includes services to support families.
- Keynote Donna Beagle discussing the impact of poverty and keynote Dr. Dipesh Navsaria presenting Toxic Stress in Young Children.
- Door Prizes
- On-site signup for the Home Visitors portal on StrongFamiliesAZ.com
- Opportunities for networking with other home visitors
Register now to guarantee your seat at Arizona’s home visiting conference.