Arizona Kith and Kin Program
* Trainings are held once a week for two (2) hours over the course of a 14- week long session.
* FREE on-site child care and transportation are provided to eliminate barriers to participation.
* During the time children are in the on-site child care environment, they focus on kindergarten readiness activities.
* Participants in the program receive training on topics such as Language and Literacy, Nutrition, Guidance and Discipline, Pediatric First Aid and CPR Certification, Car Seat Safety and others.
* In addition, participants receive materials such as children’s books and learning materials, car seats, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, first aid kits and much more.
* All services are delivered by bilingual staff and are provided at no cost to the participants.
* It is offered to a maximum of 20 participants.
- House of Neighborly Service, 243 W 33rd Street, Tucson, AZ 85713
Tuesdays, from 9 to 11 a.m., starting on September 2nd, 2014
- Santa Clara United Methodist Church, 6740 S Santa Clara Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85756
Mondays, from 9 to 11 a.m., starting on September 8th, 2014
For more information or to register please contact Martha Portilla at mportilla@ASCCAZ.org or (520) 903-3926.