Easter Seals Blake Foundation has a job opening for a Child Care Support Specialist in their Project Me Too program.
Project Me Too provides workshops and technical assistance to early childhood and school age child care providers throughout the state of Arizona.
If you enjoy working with people, have proven success presenting workshops and implementing high quality programs for children and have a broad knowledge of early childhood education, this position is for you!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of an Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related field
- Two years experience working in early childhood programs: center based, and/or family based programs
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong written and oral skills – Bilingual and biliterate English/Spanish is a bonus
- Experience in teaching and/or coaching adults
- Success as a team member
- Self motivation
- Interest and ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings, weekends and overnight travel
- Possess or be able to obtain a State of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
For more detailed information about the position please visit the Easter Seals Blake Foundation website at: http://blakefoundation.easterseals.com
To apply, please email resume and letter of interest to: Renee Hartje at email@example.com