Baby’s First Taste is a beneficial class for parents/caregivers that are ready to introduce their baby to solid foods, or those who have introduced solids and are experiencing struggles and need some guidance and support. This class is offered monthly with both daytime and evening options.
Learn how to…
- Determine when your child is ready for solid foods.
- Create opportunities for baby to enjoy food tastes, textures, colors and smells.
- Build confidence in a loving and nurturing mealtime.
- Develop your baby’s palate.
- Set up mealtimes for success.
Learn more about…
- What foods to start feeding your baby.
- Homemade and commercial food options.
Learn from the experts…
- Pediatric occupational therapists, speech therapists and lactation consultants.
- Recommendations on highchairs, cups, straws, spoons and more…
- Information about allergies, first foods, foods to avoid, mealtime routines, feeding myths and more…
Upcoming Class Dates and Information:
Friday, September 19th — 10:30AM to 12:00PM
Monday, October 13th — 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Friday, November 21th — 10:30AM to 12:00PM
Cost: $25 / class
Location: 1601 N. Tucson Blvd, Suite 6
Space is limited, so please visit mealtimeconnections.com to register!