The Arizona Department of Education is looking for an Early Childhood Project Specialist to join their team!
Brief Job Description:
- Assist the Deputy Associate Superintendent, all early childhood staff, community organizations, and other groups in the design, development, modification, and implementation of program projects.
- Determine feasibility and goals of the ECE section to support collaborative work with Head Start.
- Consult with appropriate personnel regarding program goals, objectives, accountability, and delivery of services.
- Assist is the preparation of funding proposals and grant applications, grant reviews, and grant processing.
- Represent the agency at meetings with Head Start and various community groups.
- Prepare a variety of technical and administrative reports.
Get more Information/ How to apply:
- Visit http://www.hr.az.gov/AZStateJobs/
- Click on Search for Jobs
- Select Department of Education from the Agency drop down list
- Click on desired position
- Click Apply Now