Vail Community Programs is looking for a dedicated leader to fill a Program Director position at one of our Early Childhood Enrichment Programs. This position offers a real opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leadership & management of an early childhood enrichment program with an out-of-school-time component.
- Program operations, staff management, and parent communication.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Knowledge of child development
- Some experience as a Director of Assistant Director of an early childhood program
- BA in ECE or related field preferred
- Minimum Associates Degree in ECE or related field
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
How to Apply:
For more information and a full job description please visit: http://www.vail.k12.az.us/human-resources/jobs/employmentopportunities/
Search under classified positions for Site Director