Project AMOR is looking for a CASE MANAGER to facilitate and provide supervised visits for children in the foster care system. Prospective candidates should be able to perform services in a professional, businesslike manner and to the highest standards of professional conduct. Candidate should also be reliable, organized, highly motivated and able to prioritize responsibilities. This position is full time (40 hours) and may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- At least 2 years of experience working with families and children
- A Bachelor’s Degree or “some” College or University training with coursework in child development, rehabilitation, social services, counseling, psychology, sociology or other closely related field
- A current Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance card or the ability to apply and qualify for one
- Ability to pass a Central Registry background check which is required to work with children
- A reliable vehicle with the mandatory level of insurance required by the State of Arizona
- A driver’s license AND a good driving record (a current DMV driving report will be required)
- Experience with computers and various types of software (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel)
- The ability to fluently speak and comprehend Spanish
- Certification in CPR and 1st Aid or the ability to
- Be at least 18 years old
Salary for this position will depend on experience but should range between $25,000 and $32,000 annually.
If you are interested in this position please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Project AMOR please visit their website at http://www.projectamor.org