JobPath, Inc. is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Executive Director to lead the nonprofit organization in its mission to demonstrate the social and economic benefits that can be achieved through long-term training for those who otherwise would not have the opportunity. In operation since 1998, JobPath breaks the cycle of poverty and helps individuals and their families achieve financial independence through higher education and job-training programs.
The Successful Candidate:
- Has a commitment to our organization’s vision, mission, development and implementation of the strategic plans.
- Has knowledge of and experience with local politics and political leaders and understands the relationship between JobPath and Pima County Interfaith Council.
- Has a background in workforce development, post-secondary education or similar field.
- Has ability to raise funds from diversified funding sources, oversee the organization’s financial management, and develop and use financial plans, budgets, and monitoring tools.
- Has successfully navigated complex situations and difficult negotiations.
- Has proven experience with entrepreneurial activities that maximizes growth and identifies opportunities.
- Has background and experience with advocacy for those who have no power or opportunity to advocate for themselves.
- Has ability to guide the development of overall organization structure, work processes, and quality controls.
- Has ability to recruit, select, develop, mentor, retain and supervise a staff within a collegial work environment.
- Ten years leadership-level experience preferred with a nonprofit or educational entity. Experience must include oversight of programs, supervision of staff, nonprofit fiscal management, fund development, marketing activities, budgeting, and direct work with a board of directors
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in non-profit management, educational leadership or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume electronically to email@example.com. The position is open until filled.