The 22nd Arizona Child Abuse PREVENTION Conference will feature three engaging and inspiring keynote presentations, 64 interesting, informative and important workshop sessions, and numerous networking opportunities. Expand your professional horizons and join hundreds of other Arizonans working to prevent child maltreatment in our state.
Workshops will focus on topics including:
- Building Resilient Families
- Effective Lobbying for Kids and Families
- Sex Trafficking Prevention
- Domestic and Intimate Partner Violence
- Substance-Exposed Newborns
In recognition of Child Abuse Prevention Month, we are offering an earlybird registration rate of $250 through April 30. Register today to get the best price and your choice of workshops!