Health Outreach Assistant
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
State and Federal Programs
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Range F, $11.52 – $11.89
20 Hours/Week, Short Term, Fiscal Year
The Health Outreach Assistant supports early childhood education by implementing the Parents as Teachers Model through regular home visits with participating families.
Spanish speaking abilities preferred.
- High school diploma or GED and;
- Associate’s degree or higher or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment;
- Two years of previous experience working in health-related programs, social services or in an educational setting;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet packages;
- Possession of a valid Arizona driver’s license.
A copy of your High School diploma/GED and college transcripts/skills assessment results must be attached to your application to be considered for this position.